Friday, November 7, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Chanukah

My Bubbe gave to me
Seven Hamsot a'waving....
This hamsa is crafted from recycled aluminum cans... more beauty from the work of the Urbanwoodswalker on flickr and etsy.




Wouldn't you love to put TamarShalom's Hamsa T-shirt on your little one?
How could I talk about Hamsot without one of AngelaB's lovely and again, unique creations?



In fact, I am going to show a second of Angela's just because I can (and I love 'em).
Laura Bolter makes beautiful prints, doesn't she. The woman knows color!!

Hbrurya is one of Israel's talented polymer clay artists whose hamsas also vary like the colors of the rainbow!

And last but not least is Sigaliot whose hamsa just exudes FUNKY!!!

2 comments:

Laura Bolter said...

Thanks DrMom!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my aluminum can jewelry! Your blog is so beautiful.

Mary Anne ♥
Urban Woodswalker