Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hineini--- Here I am

Marcia wondered where I am... I am here. Working full time for the first time in a 8+ years. Alas the blog has not been a priority (although I am try to post at least once per week).


But I found something lovely today-

I squealed with excitement when I saw these Torah covers... they are the work of Adina Gat. These covers would have been striking walking down the red carpet Sunday night...

Adina is the designer for Efod Art Embroidery and designs judaica to serve the needs of individual, family, synagogue and community. She created from the finest materials and using a variety of techniques we specialize in Jewish Themes, Israel Art, Bibical illumination and Israeli motifs. Appropriate to place and function and enhanced by hebrew texts the item offered include: wall hanging, Chuppah, Parochet, Torah Mantle, Challa and Matzah covers, Talit and Tefillin bags, Atara etc.Adina creates magnificent hand-embroidered and appliqud Judaica art for synagogues and the home.

No comments: