Friday, October 17, 2008

I cannot choose!


Sometimes when I am looking for the "IT" for a blog item, I find I can't just find one item that fits my imagination OR in the case of today's post, I can't choose just one particular picture.

Juggling Frogs is a blogger extroirdinaire. Not only is she an amazing artist in multiple media, but she shares instructions for her art and her recipes with her readers. While searching for some beautiful Sukkah Banners, I came across this page. Not only were there bannners galore (as shown on the left) but she shows step by step how to make BLACK AND WHITE COOKIES (kind of apros pos for this election season). But for those of you not in the know, Black and Whites are a quintessential New York deli cookie. Carolyn calls them Creation cookies but they are what they are!
Thank you Carolyn... you are truly a woman of valor!!!
Shabbat Shalom!

1 comment:

Juggling Frogs said...

Wow! Thank you for the very kind words!

I'm flattered, particularly because I'm a long-time subscriber to your blog, and honored to be in such good company.

Gut Moed, Shabbat Shalom!