Friday, August 10, 2007

I stand corrected!

I am often amazed who reads this blog... I love when I get information from people about things to see and read. I do appreciate the constructive feedback I receive as well... On that note, from yesterday, August 9, 2007 post, I need to clarify the following regarding "Gefilte tastes tell story of ancestry":

Last year's conference (the 26th, NOT the 19th) was in New York (2006) and it was the 26th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy. The 19th annual conference was a very long time ago!!!!

This year's recently completed event was the 27th in Salt Lake City (July 15-20, 2007) and next year's (2008) in Chicago will be the 28th event (August 17-22, 2008).

And if you are interested in Jewish Genalogy you must check out this blog: It is a phenomenal source of information.

Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: