Thursday, March 8, 2007

Another lovely Pesach marriage

Ron and Brenda Orenstein offer yet another option for your seder table- seder plates made from wood (they also have lovely Elijah's and Miriam's cups). Ron and Brenda Orenstein have designed and produced Judaica and functional items primarily for the home since 1977. Their love affair with creating imaginative crafts has been rewarded with personal notes and letters from appreciative collectors and recognition and placement of their work in the permanent collections of Museums and Jewish Centers. Their work is contemporary and has clean lines, geometric shapes and it is always functional. They use sustainable American Hardwoods. The work is all hand turned, carved and constructed by Ron and Brenda.



While I love beautiful things, I also am quite practical. I love the Presentation Seder Plate because it would save so much room on my table. No longer would I need a separate plate for my matzah and the seder plate. Someone will still spill some red wine on my white table cloth, but it would not be Passover if tht did not happen.

No comments: