Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jerusalem- Spun from Gold

Dear readers- I am so sorry that I have been lax in posting. I could blame the holidays, my brief travels to New Jersey, the frigid weather, the economy- but I won't. It was simply laziness. I hope that 2010 has started well for each of you.

A person who obviously is not lazy is Ruth of Ruth Fiber Arts Judaica. For Ruth, Judaism, politics, and family are inspirations. While not all of her work is Judaica, her love of Judaism, Israel and personal longing for for Peace is always there to influence and guide her through the artistic process.

Isn't this mixed media piece wonderful?

And please, keep the citizens of the Haiti and the relief workers attending to them, in your prayers.

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Thank you for picking Ruth. Ruth's work is fabulous. She's one of my teammates on the EtsyChai team.

More Judaica can be found at http://etsychai.blogspot.com

tamdoll said...

Nice feature, her work is great.

Kathi said...

You just got awarded the "Sunshine Award" on my blog