Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mmm. Mmm. Menorah Greener than Wine!

Okay, if you are a regular follower of JudaicaJournal (which I know has been less regular than it had been initially), you know that I love artists whose art is inspired by reuse or upcycling. I happened upon Stil Novo Design, a California based family business today while perusing another blog. I actually was admiring a chair they created before I happened upon their Chanukiot. Each of these one of a kind Chanukah Menorahs are created from recycled wine caskets and barrels. What a lovely way to reuse something which we often reap the rewards of and then is discarded.

1 comment:

estherbeads said...

I love this! Not only is is a wonderful way to recycle, but it is truly beautiful in its own right. Thanks for posting this!