Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag, I am it.

I was tagged again today...Being tagged as a blogger is a bit different than the childhood game of tag, being tagged as a blogger is more of a call out to say, “I read your blog, and I like it.” Much better than being tagged as a kid.



Thanks Kathi of Dragonglass! And by the way, the menorah, hamsah and mezuzah are from Kathi's hands, too!

The rules:
1. Place the name of the person and URL on your blog.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write seven things about yourself.
4. Name seven of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged.

Favorite Blogs:
1. Lilith blog: written for and by Jewish women
2. Gera Scott Chandler of Amused Creations: beautiful PC art.
3. Polymer Clay notes- from Susan, my friend and blogging muse.
4. Ask Harriette- Harriette Estel Berman is an artist and mentor to other artists. This site is there for people to learn about the business of art. I also love her artwork.
5. Jewesses with Attitude- another blog about and by Jewish women, also with a cool name.
6. Parole de pate- polymer clay at its best in France.
7. Coconut and Lime- a wonderful, original food blog full of recipes from a nice Jewish girl who loves treif.


Seven things about me:
1. I seriously considered being a rabbi for many years.
2. I read Torah at the NFTY convetnion in D.C. in 1983.
3. My husband and my first pet was named "SYNAPSE."
4. I ate kim chee last night for dessert.
5. I have co-authored book chapters about compulsive shopping and internet addiction.
6. I have read "Crazy in Alabama" by Mark Childress at least 4 times and have made almost all of my boys' babysitters/au pairs read it too. Beleive me it is MUCH better than the film.
7. I love the movie "American Werewolf in London". It is the story of nice Jewish boys who leave there mother and get into trouble.

So there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Toby- thanks for the tag! I received two tags in two days and I'll get the response up asap!

Cheers!
gera