Friday, April 18, 2008

Polymer Clay Art blooms in Israel























For those of you who regularly read my blog, you know that I have a strong affinity to all things Polymer Clay. I was tickled to find that the art world specifically, The Israeli Museum of Creative Arts also recognizes this medium and is sponsoring an exhibit of some of the Holy Land's finest PCers. One more reason to hop on a plane... I am unsure of the artists' names of these particular works... perhaps one of my Israeli readers can help! And as I prayed... the answers are in the comments from my dear Naama Zamir.

Shabbat Shalom and Hag Sameach!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked for ASA as a Flight Attendant, based in ATL. Too bad I didn't read your blog sooner! I am now back home in Oklahoma...

Beadcomber said...

Awesome, beautiful and wonderful to hear that polymer clay is finding its way into the hearts of museums. Israel has such fabulous PC'ers, canework is outstanding.
Happy Passover!!

Louise Hill said...

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Louise

Janice said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing and Hag Sameach!

Naama Zamir said...

the first two works you featured are by Rivka Strachilevitch - a very very talented lady
the las round one is made by Rachel Alter - an isralei artist that lives in Northern Israel

Unknown said...

The work of "Polymer Clay Art blooms in Israel" belongs to Rivka Strahilevitz.

http://riki.studio.googlepages.com

Abe Bird said...

And this beutiful flower http://www.art1.org.il/flowering/148-5.jpg was made by talented Naama Zamir.... (-: