Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I was tagged.


I was tagged by Ira of OldCrazyStitcher for the You make my day Award. Now I have to tag 10 of my favorite blogs (a difficult task given there are so many wonderful ones out there). Now I have to post a comment on their blog to let them know that they MAKE MY DAY.

Think how hard it was for G'd to choose his top 10 commandments when there were at least 613 to be written! So if I didn't include you it was not intentional.

Gera Scott Chandler- Amused Creations

Tikkun Knits

Polymer Clay bytes

Tales from a veggie kitchen








Polymer Clay Notes


polymerionline


Exploring the art of polymer clay

Ben Can Dance

Silastones

Lilith Blog

These beautiful hamsot come from AngelaB

2 comments:

bencandance said...

As one of the blogs you tagged as a favorite, I say a sincere "Thank you!" I am honored that my satarical blog about Polymer characters is listed among such distinguished polymer websites!


Thanks!

"Ben"

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! You made my day!